The Cayman has two events to get ready for: the Cayman S Sport, and a facelift. A blacked-out Cayman with larger wheel arches and bolt-on fender flares was spotted recently, and it could be a tester for either car. With the rumored suspension tweaks for the Cayman S Sport, this could be making room for a serious set of rubber to take advantage of, not to mention 303 hp. Or perhaps the next Cayman will get some bigger shoes... and that wouldn't be such a bad thing either.
Porsche Cayman S Sport
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 4, 2008
Click above for high-res gallery of the new special ed Boxster
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jul 23, 2008
Click above for a larger image of the Porsche Cayman S Sport.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models