Reversing its earlier decision, OnStar has issued a press release confirming it will indeed alter its Terms and Conditions policy and "will not keep a data connection to customers' vehicles after the OnStar service is canceled." Says OnStar President Linda Marshall:
Onstar Terms And Conditions
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Sep 27, 2011
- Zach Bowman
- Sep 21, 2011
If you're the owner of a fairly new General Motors product, you may want to take a close look at the most recent OnStar terms and conditions. As it turns out, the company has altered the parameters under which it can legally collect GPS data on your vehicle.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models