If you know what the acronym VMT stands for, then this story probably won't come as much of a surprise. VMT stands for vehicle-miles traveled, and Americans drove their VMT numbers way, way down last year. VMT is just one way to measure demand for oil, and the decrease in VMT plus the rise of fuel-efficient vehicles - and fuel-free electric cars - means that the oil industry is gearing up for something new: the end of the oil slurping era. You don't need to take my word for it, the industry-frie
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!