Airlines have gotten called out for flying with too few passengers, and now they're getting the same treatment for flying with too many. Sort of... Flybe, a budget airline, put out an ad looking for actors to be used as extras on flights from Norwich to Dublin, citing airport regulations as the reason. It seems that the airline was 172 passengers short on a requirement to fly at least 15,000 passengers a year between their starting point in England to their destination in Ireland. They were runn
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Mar 29, 2007
A few days ago Sebastian put up a tip that one of the Tesla Roadster prototypes would be on display for one day in Norwich, England. The Roadsters are being tested at Lotus and will actually be assembled at their factory just outside of Norwich. Electric car fan and ABG reader Danny happened to be in the vicinity of the show that featured the car and headed out with his video camera. The result can be found at Danny's blog.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models