All automakers test for noise, vibration and harshness (or NVH) during the development of new vehicles, but Ford Motor Company uses a portable "environmental chamber" that it can take to a specific plant to pull production vehicles from the assembly line for testing. In the case of this video, the portable machine was at Louisville Assembly Plant to test the 2013 Ford Escape during its early launch, but Ford also sent one to Mexico during the early build of the new Ford Fusion.
Noise Vibration Harshness
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Noise Vibration Harshness Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!