Comedian Adam Carolla is a pretty solid car guy, having hosted the short-lived Car Show in 2011. Over the years, his interest has strayed towards vintage racers, particularly those campaigned by Hollywood legend Paul Newman. This admiration of Newman's racing has led Carolla to begin work on a documentary of the actor-turned-racer and team owner.
- Zach Bowman
- Dec 5, 2011
Storied racing team Newman-Haas has officially closed up shop. Despite finishing fourth in Indycar's overall driver standings in 2011, the team reportedly couldn't find the sponsorship necessary to continue operations. Founded in 1982 by actor Paul Newman and Carl Haas, the team racked up 107 wins and a total of eight championships. Legendary names like Mario and Michael Andretti and Christian Fittipaldi all spent time in the cockpit of Newman-Haas racecars. Despite a long and successful history
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models