Hyundai and Rhys Millen are prepared to take on the U.S. Rallycross field thanks to a 500 horsepower Korean monster machine. Millen, a Pikes Peak class record holder, will run the car in rounds two and three of the Rallycross championship. The races will take place at New Jersey Motorsports Park on October 2-3 and November 6-7.
New Jersey Motorsports Park
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 19, 2009
Ducati 1098R - Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models