Ford has given Canadian firm Multimatic the nod to build the carbon fiber body on the new Ford GT, "because they have specialized equipment for carbon fiber production and expertise in carbon fiber assembly." Multimatic Motorsports had worked on the Mustang FR500C race car and the current Boss 302R.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Multimatic Motorsports Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!