click to enlarge
- Sebastian Blanco
- Dec 10, 2007
The 2009 Dakar race will be the longest ever, so having an improved and powerful diesel under the hood is something Mitsubishi is probably quite happy to have. That these new diesel powerplants are also being called "clean diesels" is something the rest of us can cheer.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models