Though the Ford Transit Connect may be a niche player in the North American market, the small van market is big business in Europe. According to Mercedes-Benz, it accounts for some 700,000 units annually, and that's a pie of which Daimler wouldn't mind getting a bigger slice. And so it has announced its new Citan.
Mercedes Benz Commercial
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 9, 2011
Mercedes-Benz would love for you to consider its technology akin to magical software. When Google senior vice president Vic Gundotra is the one using those words, however, they might hold a bit more weight. The executive for Skynet Google feels that way because of a close-call he had while driving his S-Class.
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models