Someone is in a lot of trouble over at Mercedes-Benz. The automaker accidentally put up a few images and details about the upcoming CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake on its German consumer site, and our friends at Car and Driver gleaned what they could before all the information disappeared again.
Mercedes Benz Cls63 Amg Shooting Brake
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 16, 2012
With every new set of spy shots, we become increasingly more excited for the launch of the Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake (or is that Break?). This tapered wagon version of the shapely CLS is certainly a looker, even in pre-production, camo-clad protype form, and after giving its shockingly quick sedan counterpart high marks for its driving dynamics, we can only assume that the complete Shooting Brake package will be really, really sweet.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models