A Fistful of Wolves is a spoof of fashion advertising, commissioned by Mercedes-Benz to spread a cheeky word about Berlin Fashion Week. Even though it's making fun of fashion, plenty of automotive advertising gets caught up in the satire as well. And it stars the Mercedes C111 concept.
Mercedes Benz C111
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Mercedes Benz C111 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!