Mercedes AMG Petronas unveiled the new F1 W05 ahead of its first pre-season test in Jerez, Spain, giving the media and other Formula One teams a look at the turbocharged racer. That look didn't last long, though, as Lewis Hamilton promptly stuffed the shiny new racer into a wall earlier this morning.
Mercedes Amg Petronas F1
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Mercedes Amg Petronas F1 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!