Ably Carrying The Banner For Internal Combustion
- Sebastian Blanco
- Oct 20, 2011
The fuel-efficient technology inside the new 2012 Mazda3 Skyactiv is something we know a little something about. By shunning expensive electric additions to the powertrain (for now), Mazda expects to be able to compete with its competitors on both fuel economy and price. With some driving flair thrown in.
- Autoblog Staff
- Feb 17, 2011
Mazda has announced that it will employ its new SkyActiv technologies in the 2012 Mazda3. The vehicle is set to debut at the upcoming Canadian International Auto Show, and it will boast the Japanese automaker's much-gabbed-about SkyActiv-G gasoline four-cylinder engine and SkyActive-Drive gearbox.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models