Later this year, XM Satellite Radio will roll out its ParkingLink system in four cities. Built in a joint venture with Quixote Transportation Technologies and Standard Parking, the system will utilize GPS and a series of wireless sensors embedded in parking garages and pay lots around the US to transmit data on the number and location of open spots to drivers' in-car displays.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models