The super-hot Lexus LFA coupe may only have a production run of 500 units, but the candle might not burn out on this stunner anytime soon. According to Automotive News, Lexus will produce an LFA roadster, previewed by the 2008 Detroit Auto Show concept car pictured above. Interestingly, the report indicates that there will likely be a one-year hiatus in between LFA coupe and roadster production, so the droptop supercar should hit the streets in mid-2014.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Lexus Vx Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!