The Lexus IS F, Japan's answer to the European BMW M3 and Mercedes-Benz C63, has been with us since its introduction at the 2007 Detroit Auto Show. The first-generation sedan is fitted with the naturally aspirated 5.0-liter V8 (2UR-GSE) from Toyota, a powerplant shared with the hybrid Lexus LS 600h. Tuned by Yamaha, the engine is rated at 416 horsepower at 6,600 rpm and 371 pound-feet of torque at 5,200. Mated to a wet eight-speed automatic, the current rear-wheel drive IS is good for a 0-60 spr
Lexus Performance Sedan
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Lexus Performance Sedan Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!