Recently, Johnson Controls broke ground on its fully-integrated lead-acid battery recycling facility located in Florence, S.C. The plant, called the Florence Recycling Center, is slated to open sometime in 2012 and will employ an estimated 250 workers.
Lead Acid Recycling
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Lead Acid Recycling Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!