A high-speed wreck caused two race cars to spin out of control and towards spectators at the Virginia International Raceway this weekend.
Le Mans Crash
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 22, 2013
Danish racing driver Allan Simonsen has died as a result of injuries sustained during a crash at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. According to race officials, the 34-year-old was in serious condition after the accident and was immediately rushed to a hospital, where he died shortly thereafter.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models