We had a feeling this was coming. The otherworldly curvy sheetmetal of the Nissan Juke has always seemed so far off the map as to appear more French than Japanese. After all, Gallic designers have a long history of creating bold and polarizing forms. So it comes as little surprise that AutoExpress is reporting that Nissan will let its corporate siblings at Renault borrow the fun-to-drive Juke crossover for a model of their own.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 11, 2012
Typically, Bose sound systems are found in higher-end automobiles. The Renault Koleos stands as a new exception to that convention, however. Because while the Korean-made crossover is a distinctly more budget-oriented proposition than its costlier counterparts, the top-of-the-line model with the Bose sound system is one of the most popular.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models