If this crossover looks a little familiar, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Alfa Romeo unveiled this concept vehicle at the 2003 Geneva Motor Show. It was called the Kamal, and it was supposed to have gone into production by now. But things have been a little crazy over at the Fiat group. Mergers and acquisitions have collapsed and others have gone through, forcing the Italian automaker to change its product strategy at every turn.
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 7, 2007
America has become the Land of the Crossover, and if Alfa Romeo wants to succeed here when it returns to the US market in 2009, it will need a CUV with which to combat the competition. Fortunately, last November Alfa revealed that it will be launching just such a vehicle to coincide with the Italian marque's sailing the ocean blue.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models