Jaguar S Type
- John Neff
- May 31, 2007
It appears that the XKR caught with Jaguar's new JaguarDrive gear selector was also accompanied by a group of test mules for the upcoming XF sedan. The convoy was encountered in Austria where Jaguar has rented a house and garage behind a gas station to work on the cars in private, or so they thought. While we've seen XF mules before, it's always fun to check in and see how the production car's development is progressing. One of the mules, in fact, is an S-Type with widened wheel flares, which co
- Frank Filipponio
- Nov 28, 2006
The S-Type is dead. Long live the XF! Perhaps trying to make a break from a moniker that hasn't exactly been associated with good things for Jag, they have decided to switch things up and at the same time bring the midsize model inline with the current corporate nomenclature by using the new XF tag.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models