After abruptly resigning on Friday after 19 years at Audi, former CEO Johan de Nysschen's future has come more clearly into focus today. Nissan has announced that de Nysschen will be joining the company effective July 1. His official title will be Senior Vice President of Nissan Motor Company in charge of the Infiniti division.
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jun 4, 2012
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 2, 2011
You'd expect a Japanese automaker to be based in Japan, right? You might think so, but one such brand is relocating the headquarters for its global operations to Hong Kong.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models