Where there's smoke, there's fire. So it was natural to expect that, with the debut of the mildly facelifted Fiat Punto Evo and its smoked headlights, we might expect an updated version of the fire-breathing Abarth to go with it. And this, according to reports, is our first look at just such a hot hatch.
Grande Punto Abarth
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Grande Punto Abarth Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!