German tuner G-Power modifies standard vehicles with the intent of transforming them into the most capable autos in the world. Recently, G-Power outfitted a BMW M5 with a liquefied petroleum gas conversion kit and claims that the finished product, the G-Power Hurricane GS, is the fastest LPG-fueled sedan in the world. We'd like to see some video proof.
G Power Hurricane M5
- Zach Bowman
- Aug 16, 2010
G-Power M5 Hurricane RR – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Damon Lavrinc
- Feb 5, 2008
Click above for a high-res gallery of the G-Power Hurricane.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models