Converting vehicles over to run on compressed natural gas is one method often used to reduce fleet emissions, but are all conversions equal? Well, not exactly. Some CNG conversions retain the vehicle's factory warranty, while others do not. To ensure that modified Ford models meet vehicle warranty requirements, the automaker has designated BAF Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Clean Energy Fuels Corp., as a Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) for CNG conversions.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Ford Cng Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!