The Saab brand may be meeting its demise, but that doesn't mean that its cars won't live on for years to come. And we aren't just talking about its passenger cars, either. Take, for instance, the Saab 9-3 TTA touring car we showed you last week. The racer, constructed by Flash Engineering and Team Tidö, is currently preparing to do battle in the Swedish Racing Elite League, with entries from Volvo, BMW and Citroën clearly in its sights.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Flash Engineering Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!