After nearly ten years as Editor-in-Chief of Autoblog, today is my last day. In that time, I built this site by writing 5,961 posts, attending dozens of auto shows, driving countless cars and leading the greatest team of people who will forever be my friends. But I have decided that now is my time to move on and leave the site's exciting future in the capable hands of friends and colleagues I leave behind.
- Zach Bowman
- Jul 12, 2013
Carter Edman recently wrote something for the ever-excellent Ride Apart that neatly sums up the allure of the motorcycle. The piece was an open letter to those fine people who love nothing more than to regale riders with every horror story they've ever heard about a bike, and while the text is littered with plenty of "hell yes!" moments for those of us with a pair of riding gloves to our name, one paragraph in particular struck me dead on.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models