While we impatiently await the announcement from BYD (Build Your Dreams) that their hybrid and electric cars are ready for international markets, the Chinese company has announced that its fuel-frugal F0 is now for sale. Originally referred to as the F1 (the name was changed to avoid legal conflict with the Formula 1 racing league, though its Toyota Aygo-imitating looks were not), the F0 is a low-cost 1 liter-engined car they expect will help them meet their 2008 unit sales target of 200,000 veh
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!