You're tired of them. We're tired of them. Most people with a phone number and a low tolerance for spam are tired of them. But finally, U.S. Senator Charles Schumer of New York has gotten one of those highly-annoying car warranty calls and has vow to put a stop to them.
- Chris Tutor
- Nov 9, 2008
If you haven't gotten the automated phone call frantically saying that you desperately need to speak to someone about your car's warranty, consider yourself lucky. If you gave in and actually bought an expired warranty from these spineless telemarketers, good luck getting reimbursed for car repairs.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models