ESPN recently announced the addition of SuperRally to the banquet of driving discipline at the X Games, and now it's been revealed that champion drifter Sam Hubinette will be one of the SuperRally entrants. He'll be behind the wheel of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution built by Sam Hubinette Racing stablemate Andrew Comrie-Picard, who's already got four years of experience participating in the X Games. Hubinette's no tyro, though – he got his first racing license at the age of 16 in Sweden, ru
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 20, 2010
The ESPN X Games are coming to the LA Coliseum July 29 to August 1, and for the first time, SuperRally will be coming with them. Americans might know SuperRally as the Harley Davidson events, but it's actually a renaming of the European sport of RallyCross, which looks for all the world like motocross but with cars.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models