Formula One driver Adrian Sutil has been convicted of assault in a trial concluded this week in Munich, Germany. The proceeding revolved around a brawl at a night club in Shanghai, where Sutil slashed the throat of Genii Capital CEO Eric Lux, co-owner of the team now known as Lotus, with a champagne flute.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 19, 2012
An impending court trial in Germany is shaping up to be the largest parade of Formula One drivers since the 2011 season wrapped up in Brazil this past November. The proceeding pits one Eric Lux (CEO of Genii Capital that owns part of Lotus Renault GP) against Adrian Sutil (a veteran grand prix driver who most recently drove for Force India) over an alleged fight in a Shanghai night club.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models