Sure, we're seeing electric racing catch on with the likes of Formula E racing and it promises to be exciting to watch. But what about the rest of us who would like to get behind the wheel of an EV racer, but lack the necessary funds or skills to compete on the global stage? That's where Entropy Racing's Electric Vehicle Sports Racer (EVSR) steps in.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!