Google Maps and Street View have done a fabulous job adding motoring museums to their catalogs. Google has given visitors the chance to virtually visit fantastic exhibitions including the Honda Collection Hall, Lamborghini museum, Mazda museum and McLaren Technology Centre. The latest addition to the list is the Ducati Museum in Borgo Panigale, Bologna, Italy.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Ducati Museum Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!