Say "Netherlands' Delft University of Technology." Now, understand that, in less than the time it took you to read that, students of that particular school can fling their electric car from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph). Pretty impressive, wouldn't you say?
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Delft University Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!