Hyundai and Kia may have gotten lots of bad press for inflated fuel economy ratings, but the on-the-ground reality isn't all that bad. Automotive News says that dealers have been pleased at how the parent companies have handled the November scandal and the reimbursement programs are making customers happy and them back in the door.
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
Debit Cards Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!