Marc Norris, owner of the Bavarian Workshop in Southern California, recently built a lucky customer their very own BMW "M2" by combining the chassis of an iconic mid-1970s BMW 2002 with BMW's celebrated race-bred S14 engine from a late-1980s BMW E30 M3.
- Jeff Glucker
- Mar 11, 2011
Remember Mattias Vöcks' design of a modern Volvo P1800? A member of forum Swedespeed.com sure does, and that person's using it as the inspiration for their own custom P1800.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models