The 2011 edition of Consumer Reports' annual Auto Issue will hit newstands on March 8, but we have a sneak peek at what you'll find inside.
Consumer Reports Auto Issue
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Feb 24, 2010
The time has come once again for Consumer Reports' annual Auto Issue, which means the respected magazine will hand out an updated list of the vehicles and brands that it recommends. Included amongst the pages are CR's so-called Automaker Report Cards, and the tippy-top and way bottom couldn't have been easier to see coming.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models