Chrysler is warning 1,338 owners of Jeep Grand Cherokees and Commanders that they could be driving unsafe vehicles. In Chrysler Recall H03, a handful of Jeep owners are told their vehicles' control modules might have been incorrectly installed, which could cause stalling and/or windshield wiper failure. Both of which, as we all know, could be quite dangerous.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Sep 21, 2007
Those of you rolling in a new 2007 or 2008 Jeep Commander or Grand Cherokee, take note. Chrysler is recalling 28,755 vehicles due to front-brake calipers made out of gray iron, instead of ductile iron, which could cause the clamper to fracture and cease halting forward progress.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models