Chrysler made the difficult (and controversial) decision in 2009 to close 789 dealerships leading up to the automaker's abbreviated bankruptcy. The move helped Chrysler eliminate some redundancies and limit in-brand competition, but many of the dealers who lost their franchises weren't at all pleased with the move.
Closed Chrysler Dealerships
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- May 20, 2009
Click above to view and explore Chrysler's dealer rejections nationwide and in your town
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models