Euro-spec Honda Civic spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Steven J. Ewing
- May 28, 2010
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 21, 2008
Keeping track of who's cribbing whose automotive designs is about to get even more difficult once Honda brings its new Euro Civic to market. If this rendering from Auto Express is to be believed, the new hatch is a certifiable stunner. That is due in large part to the fact it looks almost exactly like another stunner: the new Volkswagen Scirocco. Swap out the grille and the rear lights, and that Honda is... practically a VW.
- Alex Nunez
- Jun 29, 2006
The Civic 3-Door that we previewed earlier is now official, thanks to Honda UK. Sharply styled, the Civic 3-Door Type S gets 140 horsepower underhood courtesy of either a 1.8L i-VTEC four or a 2.2L diesel. Both engines come with a six-speed manual as standard equipment. Buyers of the gasoline-engined car will be able to select the i-SHIFT automated manual gearbox as an option.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models