General Motors made a series of top-level appointments last month. The highest-profile of them, of course, was the nomination of Mary Barra as Chief Executive Officer. But the industrial giant also named Tim Solso as chairman and Dan Ammann as president. The one thing that was missing was a new CFO.
Chief Financial Officer
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Chief Financial Officer Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!