A chemical explosion rocked General Motors' Marion, IN stamping factory yesterday afternoon, killing one worker. Four other workers required trips to the hospital, although their injuries are not life-threatening.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Chemical Explosion Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!