Kia has already released official images of its next-generation Cerato, but thanks to Chilean blogger Ramón Rivera Notario, we have our first live look at what will become the 2014 Kia Forte sedan. The new Cerato, also known as the K3 in South Korea, is currently on display at the Santiago Motor Show.
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 7, 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 29, 2012
Kia has released proper photos of the coming 2013 Forte/Cerato and hints at the details to be found under the attractive new sheetmetal. As Kia tells us, this new Forte is plainly longer, lower and wider than the current model, and its longer wheelbase will provide more interior room, although we don't know how it compares to the current model or the competition.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models