If you're about to graduate high school and have abso-friggin-lutely no idea how you'll make money after your parents cut you off, Manpower Inc. says the three career paths mostly likely to offer jobs are teaching, sales and mechanics.
- Erin Mays
- Jul 5, 2006
Increased sales, a bigger need for technical knowledge in mechanic jobs, more financing activity and longer hours are all reasons that dealerships across the United States have over 100,000 job openings, which is why dealers have launched a campaign to push dealership-related careers with teens and college students.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models