Now that the U.S. has officially concluded that greenhouse gasses are harmful to human health, it's time to do something about them. One major hurdle standing in the way of the U.S. implementing carbon cap and trade legislation appears to have been cleared as both the domestic automakers and Michigan's legislature have lifted their opposition and now support for the bill. Why? The Detroit News reports that an agreement has been reached that could see up to $15 billion paid out to the Detroit-bas
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Carbon Cap Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!