When the sun shines and it's warm outside, everybody wants to have a car with shiny, beautiful paint. Like everything else on your car, its paint job needs to be maintained if you want it to look the same way it did when it rolled off the assembly line. Fortunately, keeping your ride's coat sharp isn't particularly difficult or expensive. Follow these five simple steps.
- Autoblog Staff
- Apr 25, 2014
Nissan is testing a nano-paint coating that could make the car wash a very infrequent place to visit.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models