Auto Express wanted to put the Caterham Seven 620R in a hot-lap battle against a KTM X-Bow at Blyton Park. Unable to procure an X-Bow, they substituted another open-air KTM: the Super Duke R 1290, a streetfighter that the company nicknamed "The Beast." That set up a 310-horsepower, 1,100-pound four-wheeler up against a 180-horsepower, 416-pound two-wheeler... and English weather.
Car Vs Bike
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Car Vs Bike Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!