It's on again, off again in the face-paced world of Formula One politics. First the biggest teams in F1 were slated to split off and form their own series. Then everything seemed reconciled, until Max Mosley got all torqued off again and threatened to scuttle the whole deal. It's anyone's guess at this point – we think the one series will be on track for next season – but in the meantime, the FIA issued the official list of entries for 2010.
Campos Grand Prix
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Campos Grand Prix Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!