The initial findings have come in concerning the accident at the California 200 off-road race tragedy that left eight people dead three months ago. The race promoter, Mojave Desert Racing, was contractually obliged by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) to keep spectators at least 50 feet away from the course. In turn, it was the BLM's duty to monitor compliance with that stipulation, and sadly, neither of those things happened.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Nov 22, 2010
- John Neff
- Aug 15, 2010
Crash at California 200 off-road race – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models